
Go Cards! Go! Adam and I decided to host a Rajun Cajun themed Cardinals Game party today! Being from New Orleans it's always fun to spice things up a bit every once and a while.
My brother Charlie has a kick A%! seasoning blend/concoction that he has mastered when boiling shrimp, crab, potatoes, sausage and corn in a big pot...yummo!
I made a big pot of Jambalaya and Phil made some off the chain Cajun chicken cakes with a delicious creole sauce! Seriously...can you tell I love food? That's all I've mentioned this entire time....I must say that the game was great too and the kids all had a crazy, chaotic time of course!
Things got a little harry when Adam and Austin(Twins) decided to wrestle as if they were back at RJH and scare off half of our guests away! We are so lucky to have such fun friends and family to celebrate anything & everything with! Check out the cute sign the kids threw together to be extra festive! Can't wait for the Super Bowl party!












2 comments:
How fun! Your party sounds almost as fun as being at the game!
Go Cards!!
that food looks awesome!
Post a Comment