Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Disneyland Spring 2009











We surprised the kids for Spring Break and went to Disneyland. We love going for many reasons:
1.) It's only a 6 hour drive
2.) Adam and I have as much if not more fun than the kids.
3.) Watching the excitement on their faces is priceless.
4.) 2 awesome parks across from each other.
5.) There is truly something magical as you enter downtown Disney and throughout!
This year we decided to stay on Disney property at the Paradise Pier Hotel...our view was of California Adventure and the convienence of being close, being able to enter Disneyland 1 hour before the public and all of the extra goodies & charcters that were lurking around were worth every penny to make it a true, full on Disney experience! Kael was incredible...being 2 is tough when you have to strapped in a carseat, stroller, hotel room or some crazy ride...Trooper for sure! Mya was on an autograph mission this time and managed to get Donald, Goofy & Minnie's Love! Mackenzie & Kaeden were so grown up and going on Screamin California over & over & over again! We had a blast and are starting to plan for June. The beach will be included too! I can't wait!




2 comments:

Laura Fuller said...

what a great vacation! we are going in june. I think I will book our stay at that same hotel

Keri said...

How fun for you guys! Your kids are so lucky!