May 9, 2009 I was able to celebrate Lori's 35th birthday with her at Kona Grill! This was so special for me because I have been searching for her (3-4x's) a year for the past 15 years via Google, Qwestdex.com, MySpace, and Facebook of course! Who knew that because I was spelling her maiden name Middlestat instead of Mittelstadt that being off 4 letters would cause 15 long years of separation! I was 2 weeks shy of 16 years old and got my first job as a hostess at Frontier Pies. Lori was a waitress and the older sister that I always wanted! We hit it off from day one & I told her anything & everything! After working there and becoming good friends with Lori for 2.5 years....my boyfriend Mike had moved to Colorado and came back as a surprise to Arizona. I was scheduled to work the entire weekend that he was visiting......so since no one could/would cover my shift....i never went back to the Pie again! I up & quit to be able to hang with Mike all weekend. Ever since I left I have constantly thought about Lori & attempted numerous times to look her up.....Until one day at the gym back in March 2009 I spotted her in the kids care & the rest is history! We picked up right were we left off & it feels like no time has gone by! She is my long lost BFF!!!!









No comments:
Post a Comment