Mackenzie & Kaeden were chosen to particpate in the AZ Dbacks Subway Kids take the field promotion. With baseball being our primary family sport....this was a very fun & exciting surprise for them! Mackenzie ran out with Justin Upton & Kaeden with Eric Byrnes to stand with them for the National Anthem.
Mya Jean, however....was PISSED.......she just didn't understand why she had to be 7 yrs old......for goodness sake....especially when she thinks/acts like she's 27!
*****************Thanks to Ali babe for a hella special day!***********************









7 comments:
they're little faces on the jumbo tron is priceless! Kayden is so adorable
How fun for them! That's something they will never forget!
Hey, we got tickets (from one of my students) for the clubhouse box seats for next Thursday's game... Is that where you work? I was wondering if we would see you there, and all that the "clubhouse box" includes!
Laura...Thanks!
Keri.....they definitely won't forget it!
Do you know the section, row & seat????
Ok, our seats are section J, Row G, seats 5 & 6
Are these good seats, or am I excited for nothing? Do we get anything free?? For $200 a ticket, I would like to think...
I work section I & J.....so you will sit in my section. Not sure if I'm scheduled yet or not.
They have been cutting lots of hours/shifts....so I have been giving lots of my shifts to my friends that need them!
You are directly behind homeplate and the MLB scouts.
Unfortunately.....those ridiculously expensive seats have nothing for free :(.....it's insane! Hope to see you!!! ;)
Thanks for the info Danielle! I guess we'll have to eat before we go to the game! Sounds like they are good seats though!
Hopefully I will see you there!
Post a Comment