Sunday, May 2, 2010

Spokes & Spurs


We headed down to Tucson today for Austin & Heather's
TYMB Trips for Kids Spokes & Spurs Event!
Mya raced in the 6 & under, Kaeden in 7-9 & Mackenzie 11-12.....
As you will see below....fun was had by all! 
Our day started at 5am & ended at 9pm.
Lots of fun, family, friends, bikes, dirt, wind & nasty falls...
Overall it was an Incredible day!

Tons of hard work went into planning such a detailed event & it showed!!!!
I had a great time watching the kids have fun, catching up with my SIL & her Sis (Holly) & finally getting to be part of such a great non-profit organization event!









Tanque Verde Ranch was such a great venue!!!
I even won the Grand Prize in the raffle drawing for a 1 night stay here
So far the month of May is living up to my Love I have for it! :)

2 comments:

Laura Fuller said...

how fun! I bet you were exhausted at the end of the day

The Moore Family said...

totally WIPED!!!!! I am so glad Adam drove home! The weather was gorgeous, but the wind kicked our booties!