Junipine Resort/ Oakcreek Canyon
Me & my hubby of 10 years

Our cabin & the fun creek near it
The Moores
May 19, 2010
We came to Red Rock Crossing to renew our wedding vows as a family

The energy at this location is as strong as it's beauty

Hands on each other's heart to give our own vows

With many ups, downs, sickness, health, poor, rich, curve balls, fast balls, controlled plans, uncontrolled "plans"....10 years later....we are blessed!

Wiping happy tears

We each chose a rock on our hike to the water to unify the strength of our family

Honey tasting ceremony to represent the sweetness of life & love

Blessing of honey, rocks & rings

A COMPLETE surprise & shock....a new diamond for my center stone ;)

Exchanging rings

Still in shock :)

You may kiss....kids blowing heart bubbles

Say "YES" to the Universe

The Moores

The kids couldn't wait to try & cross the Red Rocks

I am one lucky girl!

The Heart tree stump

Love









2 comments:
I LOVE that you did this! What a beautiful thing to do for your family! We celebrate 10 years in November, but I'm not sure I could pull off something like that!
wow. very cool. I love the picture when you have to put your hand on each others heart and your boys are just walking around looking at the dirt!
Post a Comment