Saturday, July 31, 2010

Proud Wife


So before I get started I need to let you know a couple things:
1.) Objects in pictures are as large as they appear (Adam & I are having a very "Fat & Happy Summer")...this is our motto since we have been traveling since May 19 & merrily eating & drinking ourselves silly.....
2.) The famous navy blue button up will appear & reappear for several different icebreaker/cocktail hour photos ;).

Adam was BEYOND fortunate to have a job opportunity presented to him November 2005 by my Uncle Joe.  Extremely unsure & hesitant until January 2006 (lots of questions, research, conversation & What-ifs) He finally took the plunge & pretty much hit the ground running & hasn't stopped since!

The first year was a pretty rough transition from teaching.  I think the only 2 positive side were that our medical insurance was waaaayyyy cheaper & his pay doubled overnight.  Otherwise....the first year is a blur!

Needless to say...almost 5 years later....It was the best decision/chance/ risk we could have ever been offered & taken!  The company is incredible & solid!

I am so proud of all of the hard work, obstacles & challenges Adam has taken on to better our families lifestyle & stability!

Below is 3 days of his National Sales Meeting at The JW Marriott & Then his highly earned President's Council trip( 3 days) to The Fairmont Princess (Where they treat you like a king).

3 out 0f 4 Arizona Rep's made the PC & we were lucky to have tonz of fun with them & their wives!


Icebreaker @ The JW

Caryn & Dave
Adam being presented 1 of his 3 awards!
Icebreaker @ The Princess
2 years of combined  PC members
Dinner at The Penske Museum, Dave & Caryn's 30th anniversary
Dave, Adam & Andy.....Go Arizona Field!
Me & my man!!!!!
Lucy & Andy

1 comment:

Laura Fuller said...

You cant ever go wrong with a navy button up