Monday, October 4, 2010

12 years


12 years ago today I was lying in an ER awake with my hand being re-attached, 

8 months pregnant & thirsty. (No food or drink for 8 hours of surgery)

My life forever changed that day....I am so grateful for Adam, Mackenzie & myself to still be here in 1 piece (minus a digit!)


Recently I posted the below post:  many people responded....& i think all of the responses were thoughtful & some FUNNY!

While reading everyone's thoughts, opinions, suggestions....I decided that I'm glad that my motto on life goes like this:

I'm not gonna walk into my grave...perfectly preserved, made up, and hair in place! Nope....this girl is gonna Slide in sideways, body completely used up, tattoo & all..... martini in one hand, chocolate bar in the other screaming, ‘what a ride!’” ;) Life's too short!

Cheers to many more October 4ths!!!!!!




Danielle Bordes Moore needs tattoo shop/artist ideas please!\n

September 29 at 12:21pm via Text Message  ·  · 
  • Ashley Zuder Cook likes this.
    • Jessica Bonnett Jennings Like a good place to get one? Carlos at disciple Tattoo on ray and cooper...he was at club tattoo for years then opened his own shop...super talented and very nice!http://www.lxix.com/
      September 29 at 12:36pm · 
    • Jason Rogers Hot rod tattoo in down town chandler. Matt jesse or eric all good
      September 29 at 12:54pm ·  ·  1 person
    • Lonna Livensparger Henderson Danielle, are you getting a tattoo? I've been wanting to get one for my 40th (which was in April)...what are you going to get?
      September 29 at 1:18pm · 
    • Heather Stewart PLEASE reconsider :) love you
      September 29 at 2:18pm · 
    • Debbie Clark Sinykin Living Canvas on Mill just south of University. 
      @Laura Steigerwald Patton and I got tattoo's there back in the day. I guess it has been a while but I still have fond memories of that place!
      September 29 at 2:31pm · 
    • Danielle Bordes Moore 
      Thanks Jessica & Jason!

      Lonna...my sis turned 18 last week & wants a tattoo sister session now that she's legal ;)

      Heather....Love You too!!!! 
      ...See More
      September 29 at 2:32pm · 
    • Charles Bordes Be a good big sis and don't let her do it...love Pop
      September 29 at 4:27pm · 
    • Desiree Wonderlich Agreed Uncle Charlie-those things don't come off!!!
      September 29 at 4:47pm · 
    • Christian Gaeta take her to the guy that does mine :)
      September 29 at 7:03pm · 
    • Katie Whitaker Baeza ‎5th Estate Tattoo in gilbert, they are my Facebook friends. :) good luck, choose wisely!! Lol
      September 29 at 7:10pm · 
    • Alli Lumm Sundberg Nathan at club ot jd at idle hands. Both great places and they don't have a heavy hand.
      September 29 at 9:05pm · 
    • Danielle Bordes Moore Dad & Des...don't be haters...lol......you should live your lives like this: i'm not gonna walk into my grave...perfectly preserved, made up, and hair in place! Nope....this girl is gonna Slide in sideways, body completely used up, tattoo & all..... martini in one hand, chocolate bar in the other screaming, ‘what a ride!’” ;) Life's too short!
      September 29 at 9:09pm · 
    • Christian Gaeta i know a guy named Nacho, he just got out of prison, he made his tattoo gun out of a spraypaint bottle and bic pen, he said get him a 40 and he will draw you up a something sweet. he works out of his garage in chandler
      September 29 at 9:12pm · 
    • Danielle Bordes Moore shut the front door!
      September 29 at 9:16pm · 
    • Kathy Cutler 
      If you get one get it where you can easily cover it! Just my opinion. Have you seen the older women with fainted wrinkly tattoos? Yuck! Yes, some do look "well spent."

      On the lower ankle or shoulder blade area if you must get one. :-).

      Li
      ...See More
      September 29 at 11:09pm · 
    • Christian Gaeta eric from hotrod does all my work, he's great
      September 29 at 11:09pm · 
    • Heather Moore I hate to add to the hating.. But from experience the "thought" is great.. The actual tattoo on your body for the rest if your life.. Hmmmm not so great.. Unless of course you do what Austin did.. And wouldn't suggest that either!!
      September 29 at 11:21pm · 
    • Christian Gaeta get the tattoo!!!!
      September 29 at 11:24pm · 
    • Danielle Bordes Moore due to the fact that it has been thought thru (years) & it is & meaningful....i'm pretty sure it's a go ;)
      September 30 at 7:29am · 
    • Tara McCarthy Anderson ‎:) I can't wait to see what you come up with!!! I know it will be perfect and classy
      September 30 at 7:42am · 
    • Judy Cutler Patterson I personally think 1 or 2 tattoo's are fine, but too many of them are just that, too many. Just my opinion. : )
      September 30 at 9:25pm · 

No comments: