Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Eve, Eve with the Bordes Bunch

Adam & I hosted Christmas Eve on Dec 23, 2010 this year with my side of the family.  Usually my mom busts her booty & will host 2-3 meals( over 2-3 days)...so this year i wanted her to enjoy watching her children & grandchildren open gifts, eat a hot meal (catered of course), not have to worry about clean up before, after or during the sea of wrapping paper that comes undone @ a rapid rate.....
Mission Accomplished...It was a beautiful, blessed Bordes/Moore evening filled with more memories!
This year I decided to put all of the precious christmas cards we receive in the mail all over the tree.

Lindsay (almost legal) & Brett

I love our stockings.....in each one (except Kaeden's...mya wrote each of us a love note) the sweetest heart ever! xxoo

Kael (waited so patiently to open all week) & Paw Paw...

The End......

No comments: