Our club ball players didn't have tournaments this weekend! So here is what we packed in:
Friday night I went to The Living Room with girlfriends, Mackenzie spent the night @ big Macs, Mya had a girls night w/ nana & aunt cc & kk, the boys enjoyed a beautiful evening out watching ASU baseball.
Saturday was full of practice, meetings, Kael's game, lunch, bahama bucks, more overnights w/ friends & drive in movies with besties!
Sunday we had an urgent care trip for Kael's 3:30am raging ear infection, I put myself into a "mommy time out " @ Aji Spa with the cutest most bumpalicious bikini wearin' bestie. Lisa & I had lunch pool side...enjoying each other, the weather & watching her baby boy contort her belly all day! So incredible ...when I watch or put my hands on her belly....I can truly feel the feeling in my own tummy like it was yesterday!
We ended Sunday w/ a hitting lesson for Mackenzie & Sunday dinner as a family! Great jam packed weekend!









No comments:
Post a Comment