Friday, June 17, 2011

Pure Heart

I have been incredibly blessed in my 33 years with an extremely large & loving family.
I also have been INCREDIBLY fortunate to make life long friends (family I choose) throughout my elementary-high school years.
As an adult I have made a few friends along the way that I feel came into my life for greater purposes than another lunch date, play date or phone call.
I have been extremely cautious in who I "Let In" into my adult life relationships for the past year. My intuition & gut have ALWAYS given me great guidance. As I question past decisions or find myself wondering about different relationships that have not ended the way I'd ever planned or hoped....one of my greater purposes...my sweet friend Kathy reminds me that as long as I have a pure heart I am doing what's right. Thank you Kathy!
Your spirituality & faith have been so healing for me.
My heart is PURE!

No comments: