Being apart of BOB / Chase field for the past 14 seasons has been a huge part of my life. 6 months out of each year I get to go to lots of baseball games to work. The 2001 world series was amazing & very memorable! July 10-12th I got to experience my 1st ever all star event. Probably the 1st & last time in my lifetime that it will be in AZ! Adam & the girls got to experience a little bit of the festivities ( fathers day gift) by going to the old timer vs. Rookies game, followed by the celebrity all star softball game.
The home run derby was tons of fun & brought a fun crowd! Great $ too!
The All Star game was so fun & had a really cool energy in the building...similar to 2011 world series! I loved people watching & seeing all of the behind the scenes work & details involved with this venue. It is quite a production! Also, another night of great $ ......I took a picture of my credit card tips...cash tips put me over $500..not to bad for a day of fun!!!!!! ;)









No comments:
Post a Comment