Saturday, November 26, 2011

Bordes', Blessings & Beyond!


Below is the "I'm Thankful For" name place cards. 17 is exactly how many Adam & I hosted @ our 1st ever Thanksgiving under our new roof!

Adam & Charlie deep fried an 11lb. Cajun bird
I roasted a 20lb bird (big steps for me ;)
Mya enjoyed her favorite spot in the backyard
Cheers to not blowing up the new house!
Dad does the honors of carving our turkeys!
Here is the Bordes/Moore bunch before our AMAZING feast! (minus Jodi (Charlie), Meghan (Greg), Victoria (Brett). All of the girlfriends were home with their families.
My little Indian (4) & Pilgrim (8)!
While catching up on Twilight Kael finally passed out with Gracie Girl.
The End....To a BEAUTIFUL, MEMORABLE, 1st Thanksgiving as our family continues to grow! We are beyond blessed & can't wait to continue & share our new & old traditions!

No comments: