So, the last 2 days we have been watching old home family videos! Our wedding, births, Christmas' etc. It struck all 6 of us that time is going so quickly & we really need to capture it through video MORE!!!! It got me thinking about preserving memories of our story & immediately i thought of this blog! Not only does it capture moments big & small, but it is a relaxing outlet for me to be detailed when I have time or be quick (from my phone) when I don't...but the memory is there to help reflect on!
From October 2012-January 2014 you can imagine the crazy amount of Moore madness that has ogne on! I'm going to add a few pictures & captions to get me up to speed & then continue 2014 moving forward to stay on top of current events!
La Salvation
4 years ago










No comments:
Post a Comment