Monday, November 2, 2009

10/1/09 JA Biztown








I volunteered to go on a field trip with Mackenzie's class to JA (junior achievement biztown).  I really have always wanted to be super involved in the kids classrooms, but having 4 children makes it tough to get the kiddos who are still at home babysat.  So this being Kenzie's last year in Elementary school...i really am making the most & the best of her still truly loving & wanting me at her school. 

JA Biztown was such an amazing place.  The students worked on learning how a town & businesses run for weeks before coming to this created town to execute all of their roles as CEO's, CFO's, Editors, Sales men/women, Mayor, News Anchors and many more fun & important jobs.

Mackenzie ate it up as a news anchor for cox communications.  They aired live throughout the town on tv's in each business.  I think she wants to be the next Erin Andrews! :)

No comments: