Thursday, November 5, 2009

Sweet November





Whenever November begins.....all I can think about is the movie Sweet November.  I also truly believe this is such a "sweet" month for many reasons.  Being & posting something that i am  grateful for each day seems to be the thing to do in the blogging world this month......I am jumpin on the bandwagon & 5 days behind!!!!  Here it goes..............

#1 The decreasing temperatures so Kael & I can play outdoors
#2 Protection that football pads & helmets bring now that the players have "no fear" at the end of the season!
#3 Rena & Stefanie: the 2 other brave room moms that helped put on our 5th graders Fall party
#4 Welcoming Ahwatukee friends & neighbors....this move has been rough.
#5  The everyday Hero's of our country (Especially my brother in law Austin, who just won a huge award in Washington DC). 

No comments: