Not in these seats, but in this section......working......oh how i long to get back to work after 6 months off......I guess when it's something I love to do & it's a "choice" to work, not a "have to or need"......makes EVERYTHING about the 82 game season even more enjoyable!
12 seasons later....I'm addicted & count the days down to Opening Day.
I am extremely lucky to have an amazing section (behind the batter) where my kids can watch me on TV if they are missing me (yah,right!?)
Most of the time I have incredible season ticket holders or new guests that are so excited to be sitting in club seats & make the 7 innings fun & worth while!
My schedule is unbeatable.....get to the ballpark at 6:30 for a 6:40 game & done in 7 innings...roughly 2 hours.
Did I mention I LOVE my job? (Hobby)?????









2 comments:
Maybe we'll get tickets in your section again from one of my rich students so we can come visit you!!
that's awesome!
Post a Comment