17 Feet!

Not to be hypercritical , since my last post was about loving & respecting the Earth....but our rather "large" family needed a rather "large" vehicle. I make a conscious effort (as pictured above/ gas usage) on my trips around town & making sure I map it out logistically to get the best gas mileage out of every bit of guzzling this beast of an extended Expedition does.
It took me 3 full days to get behind the wheel & finally drive....I was afraid that being 5'2" would make things tough....boy was I wrong.....it drives perfectly & even has an automatic button to move the pedals toward me if needed ;)
I even picked out new "shoes" (wheels...black is the new chrome...lol!) for our new addition!
I am beyond excited to finally have a trunk!!!!!









1 comment:
You will LOVE having an Expedition. I was the same way when we first got ours. I didn't want to drive on the freeway for the longest time, but now it doesn't bother me at all! Enjoy!
Post a Comment