Monday, August 9, 2010

2010- 2011 Back to school


2010-2011 school year
Mackenzie is starting 6th grade middle school @ Akimel
Kaeden is in Mrs. Taylor's 4th grade @ Lagos
Mya is in Mrs. Kilano's 1st grade @ Lagos
Kael is in Mrs. Sara & Mrs. Paula's 3's @ God's Garden.
I know i say this ALOT & EVERY year.....but time is flying by!
Look at how big my babies are getting!!!!
My wish for all 4 children: Is that they do their personal best, enjoy learning & are good students & friends!
We are on day 3 & all is well!!!!
I'm looking forward to our new chapter of middle school for Mackenzie & to watch her grow this year!
I am excited to watch Kaeden make the leap into 4th grade & become more responsible.  He has come home every night so far & read on his own for 20 minutes!!!! ( I found out he gets points...the competitive juices are flowin')
Mya is beyond thrilled to be out of Kinder & to be a big 1st grader!!!  I'm excited to watch her reading get stronger & her personality continue to be larger than life!




I look forward to hanging out with my sweet guy pictured above as much as possible!!!  The laundry & dishes can wait.....kindergarten will be here way before I know it & want it to!
Cheers to a successful 2010-2011 school year!








1 comment:

Trisha said...

Your kids are so cute!! I love the red ruffled skirt for the first day!!!