Sunday, August 22, 2010

Party in Lisa's pants......


@ Mandalay Bay......

Moorea Adult Pool is where we started our party!
My bestie Lisa's little sis turned 30!!
So, what better way to celebrate than.....VEGAS BABY!
We played dress up (hence my fun title.... Kristin borrowed Lisa's pants) went to The Mandalay Bay spa,
Haze in Aria, Surrender, Eye candy & Mix @ MB .....ate, drank & gambled like CHAMPS!  (I won $230 learning to play black jack)....Tara was a fabulous teacher!   Tara & I stayed out until 5am..... & had way too much fun!
Surprisingly, no one in our group of 5 had a camera, so the pictures below are from Lisa's phone....but i needed something to be able to reflect on.  
I am one lucky girl to be able to getaway for the weekend & come home to a spotless house!!!  I'm so glad to be home...48hours in Vegas is enough for me...until next time!

Kristin shaking things up @ Mix
Me, Lisa, Kristin & Tara @ Eye candy
me, Tara & Lisa @ Haze
me & Lisa @ Surrender

No comments: