Today @ 5:01pm Marie Chauvin Bordes entered the glorious kingdom of Heaven. She is now in peace with the Lord & her husband Charles Bordes.
The photos below are in December 2007 the last time I saw her. I made sure all 4 of my children had the pleasure of meeting her.
She was a wonderful wife, mother of 8, RN, sister, mother-in-law, grandmother, great-grandmother & friend!
Many of my greatest early childhood memories take place in her house.
My mom & dad jumped in the car with a 24 hour straight through drive to try to get to her & say goodbye before she passed...they made it by 1 hour. I truley feel she hung on to have my dad (only child that lives out of Louisiana) be able to tell her how much we all loved her & will miss her.
I am packing up to go to the funeral & say goodbye to a fabulous woman!










No comments:
Post a Comment