Sunday, December 21, 2008

December Memories Part 1
















December has been so packed with daily events and I have fallen so far behind on my postings....due to "The Facebook Virus". I have gone through serious computer withdrawal and now have officially confirmed that I am a computer addict! I fully own up to my addiction...I am proud that it is my ONLY addiction...unless food counts????
So a quick re-cap...we finished the tree...started early, but then slacked big time on the normal details that I usually do.
Sandlot AllStars have taken Arizona 9U baseball traveling team world by storm and have won 4 tournaments in the last 2 months! Way to go boys!
We have spent many hours driving between practices, scrimmages & tournies lately!
We celebrated Brooklyn Jae's 1st birthday in Luau style...goodtimes! Arrived to the party at 1:30pm, departed at 12:30 am....Phil's Mai Tai punch was a hit!
Mya Jean was selected by Ms. White to be presented with the Bobcat claw award...one student per semester that stands out and shows constant pillars of character is chosen for this. Mya got to paint a Claw print on the cafeteria wall and receive an award from the principal. Way to go little missy...you make us proud! Keep up the good behavior!
Now onto part 2.....

2 comments:

Laura Fuller said...

You guys are such a cute family. Really you seem like such a fun, loving mom and wife.

Keri said...

You guys are an adorable family!

Sorry to hear you got the facebook virus...Suzanne was telling me about how much money she had to spend to fix it! No fun at Christmas time!