I finally found her....the babysitter I've been searching for out here in the Copa for 3 long years....watch out this could be dangerous...we've used her twice already this week! Not to mention that my BFF Lisa & her hubby Phil found Emma and this makes a great combination so we can go out together! Lisa & Phil have not been out since December 15, 2007 the birth of Brooklyn Jae....so we decided to capture Brooklyn's first night with a babysitter....Phil was hilarious...with the details from how to get on the internet to the pile of yummy snacks just for Emma!Phil called "Mr. Peace" to drive us so we could all have a goodtime! Thanks Phil! We chose Dos Gringos and my 3 brothers, Jodi, Lisa's sis & boyfriend and other friends met us up for a great time!
We ran into a few DHS alumni, Adam's little league coach and a few students Adam has coached...the best part is the girls we ran into the Adam swears "wanted Him"..hahaha...he is hilarious...I love hearing his old stories of who he kissed at Laguna, and all of the ladies in the cookie & punch bunch except for Kaeden's godmother Suzanne and the jr. high escapades with them....you know who you are...:)!
I love partying with my hubby and bff! Adam and I woke up this morning and he said "honey you are so fun to hang out with"..."duh"..."I know!" I told him! LOL!












2 comments:
You are hilarious! Isn't it funny who you can find at Dos Gringos??? We went there last March and it was like a DHS reunion!
You are a crack up! I believe I am a member of the cookie and punch bunch; junior high years.
Post a Comment