
Yesterday Kaeden received the Sacrament of Holy Communion. After almost a year of religious education classes every Wednesday from 3-4:30 (knock down drag out of the house, "I don't want to go") he survived and was finally proud & excited to make his 1st Communion. Personally, I think it was the suit that made him so happy! He truly thought he was pimpin! For sure! Although, I hope it was so much more than the suit as it should be! I remember my 1st Communion and my parents being so proud.
Kaeden couldn't wait to get home & rip open his cards to count his $. Adam and I tried to talk to him about this not being about gifts/$, but naturally at 8years old that was the highlight!
Kaeden was blessed to celebrate with his Grandparents(My parents & Adam's dad) Uncle Chuck & Godparents (Danny & Suzanne & family). Thanks for making his day special!











2 comments:
he looks great in his suit!
What a special day! I still remember my first communion like it was yesterday! Congrats Kaeden!
Post a Comment