Tuesday, April 7, 2009

MOMs club Easter Bunny Brunch 2009












We had an absolutely fabulous day yesterday. This year for our MOMs Club Easter egg hunt Natalie, Jacque and myself decided to make this family event a bit more intimate and private.
Usually we go to a local park, spread the eggs, visit with the bunny and then all of the kids disappear to the playground.
Deciding to do this in our backyard took this "egg"travaganza to a whole new level. Because I would be hosting it I had a vision of how the whole day would go.....and the vision truly came to LIFE! I couldn't believe how incredible it turned out! With lots of planning & prepping from Natalie, Jacque, Mindy, Lisa, Phil & my sweet hubby.....Viola....78 degree, yummy colorful food, perfectly set up backyard, super fun egg hunt, Easter Bunny arriving on a Harley to stay with the children all morning and the great company of 18 local families all came together so sweetly!
We ended the evening having pizza and breaking everything down with the Rendas. And most appropriately playing "Crack The Egg" in the bounce house....Our children think it is hilarious when Adam and I join in the fun of the bounce house! To see their faces & hear their deep giggles made for a truly perfect ending to a beautiful day!



2 comments:

Laura Fuller said...

you are a brave woman! I wish we lived by you guys.
hey, how was your trip to disneyland? what hotel did you stay in?

Keri said...

FUN! You are always thinking of the best ideas for your kids!

I wish I lived by you guys too :)