Wednesday, February 3, 2010

25 Random things about me! :)

I found this post on my facebook page under "notes".  I completely forgot that i had participated in this note that i was tagged in.  I truly enjoyed looking back at these little random facts about me :)

1.) I am a
stay at home mother to 4 children for 11 years now.2.) I am proud that I've put raising my children before my career. 
3.) I have been working on 2 degrees at nights, online & on weekends on & off for 11 years now. 
4.) I love being pregnant(healthy ones) and giving birth! 
5.) I wish I could have 4 more children. (Most days! )
6.) I am the oldest of 6 children...3 girls...3 boys 
7.) I have 2 girls & 2 boys who are my world. 
8.) I was born & raised in New Orleans for 10 years....AZ since then. 
9.) I have crazy, sick intuition!....So does my man! 
10.) I love to love, but hate when it hurts. 
11.) Friendships/Relationships are super important to me.  
12.) I am obsessed with DETAILS....detail is my middle name! 
13.) I really enjoy food...this is why I have 15 extra LB'S lingering! ( No more lingering 15! It's a new year!)
14.) One of my most theraputic hobbies is to Blog.  (So why have I taken such a long break???)
15.) I love simple family activities...park, rollerblading, walks, sporting events. 
16.) Disneyland is one of The Moores happiest places on earth! 
17.) I was a dancer, gymnast and cheerleader...and can still tumble with the kids in the grass. 
18.) I kicked Ass at softball too...but I was over it quickly....not sure why? 
19.) I have incredible speed when I run....hopefully the kids get my speed & Adam's quickness! 
20.) My close girlfriends complete a special place in my heart!  (Soul sistas!)
21.) As of October 1998...I only have 9 fingers....and the kids think it's funny when I say "gimmie 4"! 
22.) I am addicted to the internet/computer. (The amount of knowledge & information available at my fingertips in so cool!)
23.) I am counting down the days until my 5 siblings get married and give me some nieces & nephews! 
24.) I adore feeling content. 
25.) I am so lucky to have married a man that changes as many,... if not more diapers than me, has incredible intuition, constantly supports anything & everything I do, forgives & LOVES unconditionally and is seriously one of the best husbands & fathers in the whole wide world! We are very well taken care of and I am so thankful for this!

No comments: