

So i happened to stumble upon a contest on facebook Friday 1/29/10.
"Spread the Love" was the name of the contest. Aji Spa ( a place that I absolutely adore) was wanting to increase their facebook fans.....so for as many of my facebook "friends" that I could get to become a fan & write my name on the Aji Spa wall 1x per day till 2/14/10 I would have increased my chances of winning.
The contest started slow with me & a lady named Julie (who i met last summer at our Mom's Night Out at WHP resort)
Then a friend from MOMs club joined in on Monday 2/1/10 & put up a good little competition for me! :) I usually am not home a ton, but Kael was sick with RSv the 1st week & I was sick the 2nd week....so I stayed pretty persistent & (I'm sure annoying) with my fb friends!
Well...it paid off! I won an overnight stay, 2 50 min. spa services & 2 spa cuisine lunches!
Kristi had so much love on the Aji Wall the spa gave her a 50 min. massage & lunch too!!!!
Moral of the story: NEVER GIVE UP!!!
Yeah Kristi!!!!! She is such a sweetheart!!!! I was so happy to see that we both came out winners!!! :)









No comments:
Post a Comment