Friday, February 5, 2010

RSV....whaaaat?????

My sweet little guy & I have been having quite the pajama party this week!  His fever started late Sunday night & has continued through the week!  I've taken this opportunity of "down time" & caught up on my blog (28 entries), caught up on my "never-ending" laundry, gotten paper work organized, washed bed sheets & played on facebook promoting a "Spread The Love Contest" that I really want to win!!!  What Competitive??????......Noooo not a Bordes-Moore???  LOL!

Anywho...during this "down time", Kael has been watching tonz of TV & sleeping quite a bit.  His cough just wasn't getting better, so I went with my "mommy gut" & took him in toDr. Sudah's office to reassure myself he was ok?!?!
Soooooooo glad i went in!  Almost 2 hours, a shot of steriods, shot of rosefin, breathing treatment & a total exhausting melt down (Kael) later......we are home now treating his RSV & double ear infection!  Bless his heart!
For the 1st time in 4 kids & 11 years one of my babies has RSV....boooo!

2 comments:

Laura Fuller said...

savanna started getting sick Sunday night too. awful cough and fever. yikes...your little guys had it much worse!

Keri said...

Poor little guy! Hope he feels better soon! Love all the new posts, and I'm glad you are back to the blogging world!