Saturday, March 20, 2010

Chauvin family history

I have been extremely lucky to have tons of research, foot work & documents at my finger tips in order to help me date back 1 large branch of my family tree.  The work my Great Uncle Carroll Chauvin did must have been long, exciting, interesting & fulfilling.
As I continue to read this information over & over, I can't help but try to create visions of what these ancestors looked like, what their homes, towns, clothes looked like?  How deep their Cajun accents were?
The details run through my mind like crazy!
It makes me so happy that I have an obsession of documenting through blog, pictures, scrapbooks & photo albums.




The information above is the story of 
My Father's (Charles Desire' Bordes),
Mother's (Marie Virginie Chauvin Bordes) 
Parents:
 Desire' Adolph Chauvin & Florence Elizabeth Daly
My Paternal Great Grandparents

No comments: