I really love, love love being a member @ Lifetime Fitness!
I've been going on & off since 2003.
There have been times in my membership that I've been locked into a total routine/boot camp. There have been times that it is a social place, that keeps my sanity when I just need the 2 hours of kids club care in order to be alone (when the kids were younger).
Those 2 hours brought a workout to clear my mind, a peaceful shower, an appt. @ the life spa, time to catch up on paperwork, magazines or books (if my name wasn't called over the gym loud speaker to come change a dirty diaper or calm a crying baby).
The days have come and gone way to quickly & now i am going to dedicate the 2 hours to my physical health.
3,2,1 is Lifetimes 2011 theme.
It challenges me to commit to:
3 cardio days or classes
2 strength training days or classes
1 yoga day
So far my 1st week back in 2011 I've completed 6 days of these classes.
I am sore & tight...It hurts so good!!!










No comments:
Post a Comment