
Because I LOVE to save money....this notice above has made me & Adam make the decision to pull the trigger & "RUN" with our teetering back & forth thoughts on running a 1/2 marathon.
Originally we were going to do the PF Changs 1/2, but being 110% honest with ourselves....we knew that training during cold, holidays & lots of time off school with kids home.... we wouldn't be fully committed!
It is so AWESOME that people have this intense dedication & love of running to be able to persevere through any time of year...but not us!
Our brother & sister in law did the FULL Changs marathon & rocked it!
I told Heather today that I personally want to do the 1/2 to enjoy the experience all the way around....I feel like doing the full is like giving child birth without an epidural ;)
The 1/2 = childbirth with an epidural...much more enjoyable! Right!?
We are really excited to say the least!!! We love San Diego!









No comments:
Post a Comment