in ASU head baseball coach Pat Murphy's backyard. It was small, homey and laid back. Today it has grown to over 100 Sandloteers at Packard stadium weekly. Kaeden has been fortunate & talented enough to be chosen to represent The Sandlot All Stars...a traveling tournament team that has great potential.
Adam and I have always noticed that Kaeden tends to lose track of what is going on, take things at his own pace........so for years we've been saying "son you've gotta focus", "Kaeden focus" and I just wrote him a note Saturday morning saying "Have Fun & Focus"....this has been a daily conversation for 3-4 years.
Until last night...low & behold Adam (the coach that he is) is reviewing the game that they had played, with Kaeden explaining to him what he needs to work on & once again tells him he needs to Focus..................when out of no where Kaeden says "Dad what does focus mean?" Holy #&%..........seriously all of these years and he's just asking what that means? Poor Adam couldn't wait to call me (trying not to laugh in front of Kaeden) and tell me just what went down! So I guess to make it loud and clear from now on we will speak plain & clear Kaedeniese and say "son you've gotta pay attention"!










2 comments:
He's too cute!!
that is so funny! I love stories like this.
Post a Comment