Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Slowly, But Surely



I've decided to decorate a few weeks earlier this year. Every year I promise myself that I will ENJOY the holidays. It is so easy to get caught up in the hustle & bustle of it all. I also feel like then I won't be in a rush shopping, driving, wrapping & throwing the decorations up. So, slowly, but surely I am starting to enjoy pulling decorations out of storage & getting things put out! I love how beautiful & homey it makes our home feel! Here is the beginning of our joyous time of year....so we can remember the reason for the season!


2 comments:

Nicole said...

It looks so beautiful! Makes me want to decorate this weekend now. :)

Keri said...

You are awesome! I can't believe you already have everything out! We have to survive hosting Thanksgiving at our house, then do Christmas decorations while we are recovering from all that!

Happy Holidays!!!