Monday, November 3, 2008

Sweet November

Things That Make November so Sweet:
  • The Celebration & Memories of our 1st born Mackenzie Marie
    My right to VOTE
  • Cooler weather
  • Finishing up Christmas shopping
  • Friends
  • Family
  • The Turkey Trot at Lagos
  • The Turkey Trot w/ Stroller Strides
  • Thanksgiving
  • Seasonal Pumpkin flavored anything (coffee, ice cream, cheesecake,pastries)...no wonder I can't get rid of this lingering 20lbs!
  • The memories of becoming an Aunt for the first time.
  • The memory of my best friend becoming a mother for the 1st time.
  • My 2nd brother Brett's birthday
  • Jeans & Sweaters (to cover the lingering 20lbs.)
  • Open windows
  • Sitting around the fireplace in the backyard roasting smores, drinking hot cocoa or wine
  • The weather permitting walking/running anytime of the day
  • Days at the zoo & park
  • Raising our loose change for the new food bank
  • Premiere of Twilight
  • Watching the children count down the days until Christmas break, Christmas eve & Christmas Day
  • Decorating for Christmas

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I love this list of reasons to celebrate November...especially your first one! Thanks for all your kind words and encouragment on being a mom. :)

Nicole said...

I love it, Danielle! Also some of my favorite reasons for November! :)

Keri said...

Finish Christmas shopping?!?! I have barely started! Good for you!!