Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Look What's Missing!

I had the honor today to witness Victoria Paige Richardson lose her 1st tooth! My girlfriend Natalie was heading to Frys with 3 kiddos in tow....I offered to take the children to make her shopping trip go quick, smooth and peaceful. Low & Behold as Victoria & Mya were munchin away on their popcorn.....pop...out came her 1st baby tooth (which was hanging by a thread). I knew Natalie would be bummed to miss this...so I sprung into action with my camera, cell phone camera & some cheerleaders (Mackenzie & Kaeden...Victoria was really not sure about the whole thing). First joy & excitement & then tears...I hugged her tight an reassured her it was a good thing! Bless her heart! She didn't like the way it felt when it surprisingly popped out or how it felt afterward....Of course my sweet drama queen Mya Jean stormed off to her room because she wanted to loose a tooth too...Needless to say we had quite an eventful & memorable afternoon!

3 comments:

Laura Fuller said...

what a great friend you are! I love having friends that offer to take my kids and vise versa to make little tasks so much easier. BTW you inspired me to take a yoga class. Loved it! plus I am already sore and it's only been 10 hours since I finished....tomorrow should be rough

Keri said...

How sweet! I have witnessed many of my students lose their first baby tooth. I get so excited for them and usually stop the class so they can call their mom and tell them!

Sarah said...

Danielle - You are such an awesome friend!! I miss you!!