Sunday, February 22, 2009

Surprise Guest

On Tuesday Pam (Adam's mom)called us to tell us she was in Arizona. I thought it would be a good idea to keep her arrival hush hush from the kids...(I'm beginning to notice a pattern of surprising people in my life.)I must love surprises!
Adam invited her to come out to Kaeden's traveling baseball tournament. Me and the other 3 kiddos would arrive right as the game started and I hoped Pam would be sitting in the stands for Mackenzie to see her & freak out! She loves Pam (Num Num) sooooooooooo much!
Exactly how I pictured it is how it happened through my camera lens!

We enjoyed a gorgeous day at the Big League Dreams field. We even got to witness Kaeden hitting an awesome double and a bomb home run! Way to go Kaeden! We also captured the love between brothers and the friendship of teammates!












No comments: