










I patiently and quietly planned a surprise Valentine's Day getaway for me and Adam for the last month. I had way too much fun planning every single detail...I am the type of person who not only maps it out on paper...but in my head too! This can be good & bad! Good so I can invision the perfect 30 hour getaway and send all of my thoughts & visions out to the Universe to match up.....Bad because if the Universe doesn't get my message/vision in time... the picture/plan in my head may not go accordingly.... & the GEMINI in me may unleash.....WATCH OUT!!! LOL! :)
We landed safe & sound (I hate to fly)...bag #1 with our dinner & show clothes arrived...but low & behold bag #2 with our shoes, toiletries ect...never made it. They said they would track it down and get it to us within 4-24 hours....they also asked if I would stay to see if the bag made the next flight in....WHATEVER....I told them "seriously???" "We have 4 children & 28.5 hours away...no way will I stay in this airport longer than I have to"! So they finally tracked down our bag and delivered it damaged (broken zipper, double plasic bagged). We decided we wouldn't let it ruin our spirits....we would just start drinking & be thankful our shoes showed up!
The girl who checked us in told us they upgraded our room to a "tower suite" ...Adam an I were convinced they tell everyone this....until we showed up to a corner, double doored room that was awesome! Then, we had time to kill before getting ready for dinner & The Beatles Love show. We walked around until it just felt "right" (since we have never gambled we thought we'd make up some sort of silly "right" feeling that would make us win) ;). I put a $20 bill in a $0.25 machine and $2.25 turned to $736.25! Yee-Haw our right feeling was RIGHT! We hit an extremely lucky streak and came home paying for our trip plus some...that's what I call my kinda trip!
The Beatles Love was good...lots of hard work & thought definitely went into this! Extremely psycodelic (spelling?) ....(disclaimer: we don't het high)....but probably should have!
All in all we had an unforgettable time...we can't wait to go back very very soon!









2 comments:
You are the sweetest wife ever! I could never pull off a trip without Jason knowing!
That sounds so fun! I can't believe you won that much money!!!! I love that feeling :)
Glad you guys can still get away.
Post a Comment