You need to come to Bakrim yoga with me sometime...It really is great! Do you go to a gym or a yoga studio?I just sent you that template a few minutes ago...
My friend goes to the Bikram yoga in Tempe & loves it! I go to Lifetime Fitness in Tempe...they offer yoga classes as level 1/intermediate or you can pay to go to the mind/body/soul studio for more intense practice! I would love to try it!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
You need to come to Bakrim yoga with me sometime...It really is great! Do you go to a gym or a yoga studio?
I just sent you that template a few minutes ago...
My friend goes to the Bikram yoga in Tempe & loves it! I go to Lifetime Fitness in Tempe...they offer yoga classes as level 1/intermediate or you can pay to go to the mind/body/soul studio for more intense practice! I would love to try it!
Post a Comment