Wednesday, October 29, 2008

5 and Fabulous!






Mya received a $50 giftcard to Target from G-pa & Grandma...these are the things she chose to purchase....bling, bling & more bling! She wanted a bouncy ball for excercise, bengal bracelets (like Jodi's), headband with long strings (High School Musical look), multi-colored necklace & a pink sparkly pair of shoes! She bounced out of bed this morning & said "I can't wait to be beautiful, so all the boys will like me"...what 5 year old thinks of things like this? She then proceeded to tell me on the way to school that " it is so fun to be big". It told her she really needs to slow down & be little..."but mom I really want to be BIG"! And that's how our morning started! I know...my hands are gonna be full!...Right?



3 comments:

Laura Fuller said...

savanna has those same shoes...love them!

Nicole said...

Maya's adorable! Natalie was asking for the black version of the shoes for her Christmas outfit. haha!

Keri said...

She is such a little ham! I love her sense of style and raspy little voice!