




So September came & went and I didn't get anything posted...these days are seriously flying by! October is here! I love this month because it is leading up to Kaeden & Mya's birthdays, Halloween & cooler weather!
We just returned from Disneyland and it was so beautifully decorated for Halloween! The kids were totally surprised when we loaded up the mini & told them we were heading to Disneyland! The looks on their faces were priceless! It was Kael's first Disney trip & he definitely enjoyed himself (minus the 103.4 fever) on the second day of park hopping...bless his heart! Kael also started scaling the crib walls last night when we got home from Cali...he knew we were all hanging out without him & with some anger, frustration & determination he was standing in the hallway in 45 seconds flat crying "moooommmyyy"....Adam couldn't help but scooping him up & snuggling with him....he's the sweetest little man in the world! I really could eat him up! We all can't get enough of him! I wish time would slow down...or that I could have more little ones...they make my heart sing (most of the time anyways!)









No comments:
Post a Comment