
*** This one's dedicated to my 3 brothers! I know you'll love it!***
I can't believe that Mackenzie is almost 10! Double digits! Wow!~ Well last night in Fry's we were walking down the deodorant aisle and she say's to me "mom can I get some deodorant?"
I say "honey you don't need it yet"...she proceeds to tell me that Tamarie (chick at the bus stop) said to her..."You don't wear deodorant? That's gross!" So...Long story short I tell her pick whatever you want! Teen Spirit Pink Crush was the winner! Maybe I'm behind with the times since I don't want her growing up so fast??? Well atleast she smells good no matter if she needed it or not at this point! She better not come home tonight and ask to shave her legs!









4 comments:
LOL that is so cute!
Just wait...it only gets worse as they turn into little teenagers!
I hate them getting older!
Oh, dear...I just found deoderant in my 10 yr olds backpack!!! He is a boy though and they tend to get really stinky so I let it go... This growing up thing isn't so fun for mommy.
Post a Comment