Friday, October 10, 2008

Happy 8th Birthday Kaeden Andrew Moore!





10/10/2000...Kaeden (powerful, warrior, fighter for the faith) Andrew (after dad's twin) Moore was born weighing 8lbs. 2 oz. 20 inches @12:53pm. I can't believe it's been 8 years! Adam and I never find out the gender of our babies...so when Adam saw "the goods" the look on his face was priceless...I will never forget that moment!...It's a BOY! he yelled with so much excitement I feel like he flew 10 feet off the ground! Now that boy is Adam's right hand man. Kaeden loves to love and has a huge heart that is super sensitive! He is obsessed with baseball, football, soccer, basketball...well anything related to sports. Playstation 3, ESPN or a live game of any sort! He is in 2nd grade and enjoys school...his favorite class is PE...he is learning to atleast "like" to read....boys are so much different than girls...crazy! Tonight he wants to go to the Dobson Westwood game with Grant and have a sleepover...so simple. I love it! I love him!!!! xxoo

2 comments:

Laura Fuller said...

that picture of adam is hilarious! happy birthday dude. The time does fly...when I stop to think about it I always end up crying.

Keri said...

Hi Danielle! I found your blog through Laura's and I'm so excited you are now a blogger! I love the pictures of your family, they are all so cute!! Happy Birthday Kaeden!