skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Halloween Hoopla 2008
Adam and I have not been to a dress up party in years....Adam is not a huge fan of dressing up. However, when we received the Evite to the Cox's adult halloween party I knew he'd have to put his "big boy" pants on!
There were many reasons I wanted to go.....* Good friends, Good food & drink and it's right around the corner (so if the good drink is toooo good) we could walk home! Adam came up with a costume that didn't require much time or money & has some meaning in our weekly world! When people hear that we grew up in Mesa & had 4 children by the ripe ole age of 28.....I bet you can guess what the first thing that pops out of their mouth is "Are you LDS???" ( Second ?...are you Catholic) We've been asked this for 10 years. Although, we have many old & new friends who are...we are not, but thought we'd have a little fun with it and Adam would actually end up being quite comfortable dressing up and we tied with Natalie & Randy (John & Lorraina Bobbit) for best costume! We had tons of fun! We are so lucky to have met these fun friends in Maricopa! Thanks for opening your home to us Robert & Jodi...goodtimes!
6 comments:
I still love your costumes! We are going to our first Halloween party in about 10 years this weekend! We can't wait.
Thanks...I was hesitant, because I'd never want to offend anyone, but after much research online....people dress as priests & pregnant nuns all the time. It worked out well!
haha I would be hesitant as well but they turned out hillarious! Your husband actually looks like a professional mormon! ;)
I love the costumes! You guys would make good mormoms (minus the drinking!)
Oh my gosh! YOur costumes are the best! I can truly appreciate it being mormon myself. Believe me there is many things to make fun of! I love it!
What fun!!! I wish I could have been there! And OMG!! Is that Natalie doing a keg stand??!!!!! Love it!! Miss you guys lots!!
Post a Comment